Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Law School

I had a couple extra seconds this morning so I thought that I would write a tiny amount of what I've been doing these last couple of months.

I have been spending most of my time in the law school library reading big books that most of the time make no sense to me whatsoever.  Its been a lot of fun and I've learned a lot.  The classes that I am in are Criminal Law, Civil Procedure, Contracts, Legal Research and Wrighting, and Torts.  The class names are pretty self explanitory except for maybe torts.  A tort is what you would generally think of as a run of the mill civil lawsuit, like if someone hit you or you slipped in a store.  Its a general lawsuit type thing.

We've really been enjoying Oregon so far.  We haven't really seen much of it but what we have seen we've liked.  I will tell you this much though I sure do miss the Intermountain West.  The pacific Northwest is alright but there is something about hugh mountains and seeing the sun every once and a while that I sure do miss.  I also miss not having to walk in the mud all the time.  The mud never dries here...and its starting to get on my nerves.

I have to go to a study group now so this post is going to be even shorter than I imagined.  Goodbye for now blogosphere! 

2 comments:

valerie said...

you have a few more months left of it.. like 6. :) I am sad I didn't get a chance to see you guys when i was there.. We will be coming sometime after the first of the year. :)

Jill said...

DAVID!! Happy to hear from you. I always hated the slugs. Nasty.

Oh, and Katie, did you know you have a verification thing on this blog?