Friday, October 5, 2012

Tradition!! (say it like Tevye, okay?)

Sometimes when David and I haven't seen each other for a couple of days, I will go to the law school and sit quietly next to him while he studies. It's kind of a Saturday afternoon tradition now!

We sit in the commons because I don't like to go to the Law Library. It's a little too intense for me. Everybody there looks pretty dreadful. I prefer to sit next to the windows so I can see life moving around me. And also, I'm not good at being quiet. And those law students take their quiet study pretty serious.

The library of books I wouldn't even know how to read.

This is a statue that is outside the law builidng. I hate it. First off....what person would sit on the hard concrete steps, in a suit no less, to study? No one. Secondly....who uses a briefcase anymore? And thirdly....I always think it's a real person and it scares me a bit. 


The weird statue.
 Here's David doing his best to ignore me. I was pretty bored by now having finished my book. We left soon after I took his picture. I might enjoy our Saturday tradition a little more than D.
Hard at work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that statue. . . would creep me out a bit, too! Forgot to exclaim over your witch in your last post. Absolutely delux! Cute witch, and cute glassless hubby!!
Mom

Jill said...

I agree with your assessment of that statue. I would probably sit next to him and hold a conversation for ten minutes before realizing its not a real person. That is why I do not like it.