Some foods
just go together. You know? Like Peanut Butter and jelly. Meat and
potatoes. Spaghetti and meatballs. Pizza Pie and....potato chips?
Potato
Chips?
Every time we have pizza D always asks, “Do we have any
chips?” I always get confused and say, “No. But we're having
pizza.” Then we both just stare at each other confused. This
happens every time. Kid you not.
So I decided
to ask the universe (or all of you). What is the side dish to pizza?
Are potato chips the pizza's other half? Or is salad the pizza
sidekick?
Please place your vote!
| For David and his Potato chips comment CHIPS. |
![]() |
| For Katie and her salad comment YOU'RE RIGHT. |

4 comments:
We always had salad.. And I think if you go to any pizza place it is a salad.. :)
Tums!! I like the bottle of multi colored ones so I can match the pizza. Presentation is everything!
Neither. Breadsticks.
I suppose it is like a fine wine. . . what KIND of pizza are we finding this side dish for???
Mom
Post a Comment