I finally got pictures of the house.
Sans bathroom due to a not so minor leak in the toilet and the
resulting buckets catching the leaking, CLEAN water.(We would be
having a different conversation if it was dirty water...if you know
what I mean.)
 |
| The front |
 |
| When you enter from the front door you are in the Sitting Room. Our bedroom door is on the right. |
 |
| The view from the front door. The sitting room leads to the kitchen. Again notice the wonderful blue walls...my favorite. (Please note sarcasm of last sentence.) |
 |
| The kitchen from the sitting room. |
 |
| The kitchen is in the middle of the house.From the kitchen is the door to my closet and the backroom (out of shot). |
 |
| My closet. I'm pretty sure this is meant to be a kitchen pantry. But I have more clothes than food so... |
| | |
|
 |
| Our Bedroom. VERY small. Notice the door to the living room. We don't use it much due to the fact that we can't open it all the way. If we go through it we have to go sideways and suck-it-in to fit. Between the closet and the bedroom is the bathroom. | |
 |
| This is the other "bedroom" It is such an awkward room! There is a pole in the middle of the room which makes arranging furniture nearly impossible. If one of us sits in the black chair to watch the television, we have to lean to one side to see around the pole. The door on the left leads to the backyard. |
 |
| This is the shot from the doorway of the kitchen leading to the back room. The computer and the backdoor is to my right (out of shot.) David's closet is to the left next to the couch. This room really is a multipurpose! |
 |
| Our lovely garage. I don't know what we would do without it. |
 |
| Our backyard. As you can see, I haven't done much with it. I do like to sit back here though. I put out two chairs in hope that David could one day join me! Behind where I'm standing in more yard. I think the people that rented before us had a garden. But now it's pretty much weeds and rhubarb. Neither of which I like. |
So there you have it. We welcome visitors! It's a small home but there is
ALWAYS room for friends and family.
3 comments:
Looks good!! :)
I am AMAZED at your incredible decorating skills with such a frustrating layout. You've done a great job, can't wait to visit!!
Loved reading your blog. The house looks great and love the way you have rearranged every room from when you first moved in. Good job. Loved your stories of blackberries, werewolves, misty weather and Willamette. Can't wait for the next post.
Mom
Post a Comment