So I knew that Katie had made some changes to the blog recently and I knew some of those changes were Valentimes related. I just didn't know how pink those changes would be. I love it. I love logging onto the blog to have things that look nice and different.
Also I have to tell you about the some of the funny conversations/things that have happened to Katie and I recently.
A couple of weeks ago we were watching a cop show (Katie loves cop shows). It was about a wife murdering her husband because he wanted to divorce her. At the end of the show we made a promise to each other that we would never murder one another. We even shook on it.
Later that same weekend I had to sneeze so I did. Then I had to sneeze again. But in between these sneezes Katie said "Hey!" so I looked over at her and I sneezed in her face.
Later that same night I saw teasing Katie making a ssshhhing noise at her. I told her that it was a very calming noise and that it should help her go to sleep. It is in fact a very annoying noise so she rolled over and made the same noise at me trying to teach me a lesson instead she annoyed me and while she was making that noise she spit in my mouth.
So the moral of all these stories are: Make sure to make a no murder pact early on in the marriage and if someone sneezes in your face you get to spit in their mouth.
4 comments:
It is grossly pink isn't it? Also, I plan to stick to our pact. I will never kill you. Promise!
So, I want to thank you for this post. I was eating while I read it, lost my appetite, and have subsequently lost another pound. Thanks.
So, David. . . I just read your last two posts. Loved the Raven story! The visualness of "the man" screaming and the wife "flailing her arms as she ran to the car" cracked me up!! The murder/spit post made me throw up. Love you two. Mom/Jane
I don't think sneezing and spit is enough to commit murder over...wait until you get to vomit. All deals are out when vomit comes into play!
Post a Comment