
Just a quick thought I had today about problems.
We all have them, right? (Just say "yes" so I won't feel worse!) Some are minor such as "Where in the heck am I going to find time to get my 'to do' list done?" Others are the type of problems that punch you in stomach. Not just once but over and over and over again and do so until a manageable solution can be found. As of lately, it seems all my problems have been punching me in the stomach. Yuck.
But today, as I was riding home, a thought struck me.
If I were to invest the amount of time that I waste thinking about ways to get around the problem and instead invest that time into the problem, how much easier would I make my life. It's like that children's book..."You can't go over it, you can't go under it. You have to go through it".
I will get back to you about this! Carry on.
3 comments:
I like it when you blog. You always have the best things to say.
Oh I agree with David. I think we might both adore you and the things you have to say.
You'll have to let me know if the problem makes funny sounds like in the book when you go through it...
Post a Comment