Monday, May 10, 2010

Couch

So last week we bought a couch. For those of you who haven't been to our place all we have are two chairs. One is a really awesome chair that we got in Blackfoot the day we got married and the other chair is one that we got from my families cabin. They have served us well but we really want something that we can sit on together.

Its a black "leather" couch. I say "leather" because its actually only like 20% leather. Its supposed to not get all hot and sweaty like real leather does but still be as durable as real leather.

Its going to be awesome. I also started my internship at WSU this last week. Its unpaid and I don't know if I'll be able to get all of my hours that I need for my internship to actually count but I hope I will.

I also have an interview with South West Airlines this week. Its in Dallas and I'm really excited to go there and to have the interview. I would move to Dallas for a few months to do the internship but I'm really excited about it.

Well that's it for now. Sorry that I'm so lame at updating my blog but last semester was crazy and this semester is going to be crazy too. So lets hope that I can at least update it every now and then.

2 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

I understand the busy part. Totally ok! Good for you on the couch:) You're such a grown-up now. And South West? Dallas? Man, I'm out of the loop. You'll have to fill me in. I'm coming out there in July - will you be gone???

Jill said...

Good luck in Dallas! Sorry to hear about your couch.

Jill