Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sick

Saturday when Katie was in Idaho I had a great day. I ran a Baptismal service and spoke at it. Then I rested up to go out with Dave and Paul to Tucanos. Its a Brazilian barbque. It was awesome except I spent half the time coughing and making fun of Paul because he was an hour late. We ate a lot of meat, not as much as we normally would but that because I was sick and we drank A TON of brazilian lemonades. They have free refills at Tucanos so we lived it up!

On Sunday i stayed at home sick and didn't move until i got to pick up Katie in Malad. I then returned home and didn't move until the next morning. Determined to go to school and work the next day. Katie thought i should go to the doctor. I told her i hadn't been to the doctor in years and didn't need to go this time.

So I went to the doctor for the first time in years. It was in response to a cough that I had developed over a few weeks. I decided to go after I got dressed and spent the next 10 min coughing my lungs out. The doctor told me that I had bronchitis and gave me a mask so people wouldn't worry about catching the swine flu or anything. It was pretty funny when he tried to put the mask on me. Its pretty hard to put anything on me if the main anchor points are my ears. He tried unsuccesfully for a number of minutes to put it on and finally he just handed it to me.

3 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

LOL - you crack me up. Hope the bronchitis dies down. Bummer to be hacking the spring away! Feel better.

Enigma said...

The food was great! We need to do it again soon! Get feeling better!

Katie Call said...

Could you post a new complaint please? Thank you.