Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Down

So I've been down lately. I don't know what it is. I thought that it was school. I really haven't been enjoying this semester. It hasn't been fun and I really haven't enjoyed my classes. Work isn't very fulfilling (thats probably my own fault, I watch way too much hulu). But the problem is that I don't even want to do that anymore. Its weird. So I decided that I would think of some happy thoughts before I ransack my house and eat every ounce of chocolate in it.

I love Katie- She is awesome. She made me spaghetti today, not because she likes it but because I love it.

I love that there isn't ice: My fear of falling down the steps isn't heightened because they might have ice on them

I love rocking out to new music: I have a new album that I'm listening too and I'm really enjoying it. Its a bit more rocky then I usually like but I'm digging it.

I love that I can go to school: I may worry everyday about what I might do with my degree or worry about if I will be able to find an internship or if the economy will ever rebound so that I can even find a good job. But I am very happy that I will be able to go to school and my me some learning.

Ok I'm done with this happy exercise. I guess I have just been down on myself and I just need to pick myself up and get over it. I'll stop putting off my homework and get that done. I told Katie that while she was gone I would turn off the TV and get to work. Well the TV is off now I guess I should get to work.

3 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

Happiness is for the birds. Haha. JK. I'm feeling like I should say something inspiring, but I'm kinda a believer that sometimes it's ok to be down - so long as you get back up again sometime in the near future. I have a feeling Katie won't let you stay down too long! Enjoy school, enjoy the lack of ice, and enjoy being Bobbi Lee's friend. Haha. Miss you guys!

Jill said...

I agree with Bobbi...you can be down, just not for a long time. And if you start to feel too yucky about your life, come up and watch my kids for a day...you'll be ready to get back!

P.S. The other day Cooper was jumping on Amelia and I. I told him he couldn't jump on me OR Amelia. He was quiet for a bit and then said, "Where David Bundy?" Know you are missed!

Katie Call said...

Oh David Bundy! I sure do heart you. I'm sorry you have been so sad. And I'm sorry we ran out of chocolate! I love you.