Friday, February 12, 2010
English
Evidently I have a hard time with the words were and where...I was reading through my last post and noticed how many times I used where incorrectly. I think its because English is stupid. Portuguese isn't nearly has hard. I also have a hard time with affect and effect. I have a style book that I should refer to more often but who has time really. When I'm writing I don't want to stop that flow of words because if I stop...I really don't know if that flow will start again. Also I hate my hand writing. I always justified it or thought that it was cool or thought that it didn't really matter but yesterday during a presentation I wrote on the board and everyone gave me a hard time. I regret always spurning my hand writing teachers. I would always tell them "I can read it, what does it matter that you can't. Its a brilliant piece of literary genius. Just give me an A."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow. I'm not used to you posting so much!
I agree, but I like the increased posting! David, if stopping to check grammar stops the flow, don't stop. That's what spell check is for!
Post a Comment