Friday, September 25, 2009
Things
So there are just a few things going on. My stupid car didn't pass inspection and its going to cost way more that its worth to fix it up so it can pass inspection. So we're trying to figure out what to do about that. Katie is trying to decide what program she is going to get into in school. She can't decide if she want to do Education or something else that I can't remember. The problem is she can't get into the Education program without a Utah drivers license. But she can get into the other one under some kind of waiver and pay in state tuition. Its confusing to me but thats how it is. She would have to take some sort of test to get a Utah license and that is stupid so we are trying to find away around that. I am thinking about changing my focus from PR to Organizational Communication. Its more of a training/technical writing major. I like the idea of teaching people and writing manuals and I didn't like PR because it ended up being more like advertising/marketing with a different name. Tell me what you think. Does anyone know much about becoming a trainer for a company? Do you see me doing that? Tell me what you think. Also talk to Katie, is education something she should get into? Should I listen to my wife more and learn the other program she is thinking about? Let us know what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think Katie would be an excellent teacher, since she is good with children. The pay, however, is not so good. The questions about your schooling I can't comment on, since I have NO idea what any of that entails, sorry! See you this weekend!
Post a Comment