We finally went to the new ward this Sunday. It was very nice. Everyone was very nice, I found out that a friend of mine from high school is in the ward. And something really awesome happened, I met a good friend of my Grandma Bundy. She was a very nice lady that said that she and my Grandma went through school together. I was very nice talking with her and I'm excited for her to be in the ward. Yesterday was a lot of fun. It was one of the first weekends we got to just kick around the house, get out and have fun here in Ogden. Friday we went and got some Chinese food. Then we walked around the mall where we fought the urge to buy a cinnabon. Then we walked around the grounds of the Ogden temple. It was a very nice date, Katie said "Its the best date I've been on since I've been married." If any one heard our first date as a married couple didn't go well. I took her out to dinner then took her home and turned the TV on and watched it for the rest of the night. So I tried really hard to make sure it wouldn't be a repeat of the last time.
Well I hope everyone is happy. We're heading to So Jo to have dinner with my family! Its going to be fun.
2 comments:
Yeah, the whole dating thing doesn't end after marriage! I'm happy you two had a good time, see you soon!
Jill
haha, just wait until you realize you haven't had a date night in over six months, and it hasn't bothered either of you...glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment