Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weekend

This weekend was great. Saturday Katie and I got to sleep in. It was great. It was a nice chance to catch up on some much needed sleep. After washing our clothes Katie's family came to visit. We had a great time. Amelia and Cooper are full of energy and life. We had a great time catching up with everything that was going on in Idaho and in everyone's life. Saturday night we got to drive around with Jill and show her Ogden. She had a special opportunity to see a pimp. It was a lot of fun to show her the sights of Ogden. Sunday Ben and I drove to Salt Lake to pick up a truck. After almost being killed by the insane drivers we made it back to Ogden. After everyone left to go back to Ogden...it got really quite and kind of boring...It was really nice to have everyone here to visit. Now I've got to go to bed. I have to catch the train to go to Salt Lake to go to stupid jury duty. Its my third time being called in to jury duty...stupid jury duty.

3 comments:

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

We had a great time, and I LOVED seeing the pimp! Oh, and the ice cream was delicious, too. You're so kind to call my children "full of energy and life" instead of "crazy, sleep-deprived sugared-up demons from hell."

Bobbi Lee said...

i hate jury duty. seriously, who really wants to do their civic duty when it involves sitting in a chair all day for five dollars and then not even getting to listen to an exciting case. stupid jury duty.