
So I don't know if most of my avid blog followers know this but I frighten very easily. Yup its true you're hardcore friend David Bundy is easily frightened. I think my good buddy Dave was the first one to run across this. When we where younger he would hide and scare the devil out of me. Also when my siblings and I where younger we would play this game with my Dad. At night our Dad would hide some where upstairs and we would wait in our parents room while our eyes got used to the light, then we would stumble out into the dark where we would try and find Dad and if we ever got close to him he would grab us and scare the tar out of us. So needless to say I have not changed much since I was a kid. Katie says this all of the time and its totally true. I really am like 8 years old. So I thought it would be fun to write down some things that scare me because I figured I needed a good laugh and my last few blogs have not been fun at all. So here is a small list of things I'm scared of or that easily frighten me.
1. Zombies, those things freak me out. Can't stand zombie movies, zombie video games, anything zombie freaks me out. I watched a funny movie about zombies and it didn't freak me out at the time but that night I had a nightmare about zombies stupid dead things trying to eat my brains.
2. Heights...yup terrified of tall things. Even tall people freak me out a little bit...sorry Stephen. The funny thing about this is that growing up the only type of vacations that we went on where to national parks...and every national park in Utah is of some kind of canyon and every canyon we went to my parents made me look over and every time I freaked out and I'm pretty sure my parents laughed at me inside.
3. Turning the shower on and the water comes out of the shower head and not out of the bath tap. Yeah this one is stupid but it happens almost everyday and every single time it makes me jump and yell.
4. Bugs/Spiders. Now I'm fine with bugs and or spiders most of the time. I'm totally cool with them except once while on my mission a bug got on my neck and I went to slap it off and it stung/bit me and it hurt like crazy and ever since then if something I don't know is on my neck and it could be anything (like yesterday it was a leaf that freaked me out).
5. Halucinating when I was a kid whenever I got a bad fever I would halucinate and I didn't think much of it at the time but now it freaks me out. So now everytime I think I might have a fevor I start to worry about if I'm going to halucinate or something.
6. I'm also afraid of being homeless. It is actually something that freaks me out all of the time. Like now that I'm not working I'll think of it atleast 2 or 3 times a day. I'm not afraid of homeless people or anything like that. In fact I've traded a sponge bath for a story with a hobo while we where traveling the country on a train...thats a cool story and I'll have to tell that story to you some time.
I hope that was as funny as I hoped it would be. I like to take a good look at myself from time to time and just have a good laugh at all the crazy things going on in my head from time to time. So what freaks you out? Let me know. I need something because now ya'll know how to make me pee my pants. Just stick me on the top of any tall building with a zombie, a leaf on my neck, while I think I have a fever and make me turn on the shower not knowing from which end the water is going to come out. (p.s I even freaked out a little looking at zombie pics for the blog)
4 comments:
Nice. Those are some serious scary things. Gosh, they're worst then the movie theater-fire thing.
Sweet. I don't blame you one bit on any of those things - except I'd put clowns before zombies any day. Miss seeing you!
What freaks me out? Utah drivers. :-)
Post a Comment