So I'm having a really hard time being back in UT. I thought it would be all fun and laughs and job...findy...ie...but its not. I mean I'm having fun and I've had a few laughs but I'm lost without Katie...I just sit and stare most of the time. I've tried to watch flight of the Conchords but either its not as funny this season or I just can't watch it without Katie because I just can't seem to get into this season. I've been playing way more video games than I like and I blame it on stupid me not being near Katie. I'm also a horrible fiance in Utah...I don't call...I don't check up on poor sick Katie...and if it could even be possible...I'm even whinier...man moving back to Utah was not a good move.
On a happy note its almost easter and Easter has the best candy!!!! So be sure to go out and get some awesome candy because we all know thats what its all about...(it is not that stupid hokey pokey song...stupid song taking the glory away from Easter candy)
No comments:
Post a Comment