So I have had the hardest time finding a stupid game for my stupid xbox. I am so frustrated. I bought one game but it was so incredibly violent that I couldn't even stand it. The second game I tried was good...until I got to the first mid level boss...and I couldnt beat the guy. There was some special way to kill him and I couldn't for the life of me figure it out. Well I killed him and then I got to the level boss and the same stupid thing happened. Needless to say after 30 min of dying and restarting I got tired of it and stopped playing. I got a racing game and I hope that its fun.
I had an interview today. It went well. I really hope I get a job soon. I think Katie is going crazy with me in the house walking around. I hope I don't bother her or her family too much.
Oh and just so you all know back there in Utah...Idaho is freaking cold.
6 comments:
And all those Utahn's probably thought I was making it up, but now I have you as a witness. When you gonna come to my house?
Idaho is cold, but that just means you can snuggle closer to Katie!
yeah david! How come you don't cuddle anymore....haha!
I'm glad that things are going well. I saw the new lifesaver christmas book and I cried a little bit.
Do they not have Harvest Moon for the XBox? How surprising! ;)
Post a Comment