Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Utah

So I made the long and dangerous trek from Idaho to Utah yesterday. I started out early because I was super worried that I was going to get stuck in a blizzard and I thought that it would be better to get that over with sooner rather than later. The good news is that I did not in fact get stuck in a blizzard. The road where good and I only got snowed on a couple of times. So Utah is nice. Its not as cold and Idaho. It doesn't have Katie so thats a big down side.

I went and visited my old work yesterday. That was fun!! Hi everyone at the RA! It was good to see everyone again and to catch up really quick.

Dave and I hung out last night too. Ok not just Dave and I, Paul was there and Brent and Kelcy. IT was fun...until we played the horrible game that is Scene it...I hate that game...just so you all know. But it was fun joking around and having some laughs.

This really isn't a very funny blog. I'm just so happy that I get to blog at all!! Oh the internets...I've missed you so much.

Have a Happy Christmas everyone!!!

3 comments:

Katie Call said...

stupid back country folks...how can they survive without internet?!

Erin said...

I am the queen of Scene it! Any who we all miss you here at the RA!

Enigma said...

It was a lot of fun! I won :)!