Sorry everyone who wants to know how things are going for me here in Idaho. I haven't had access to the internet so I haven't been able to tell you all how things are going.
So things are going well. The job hunt continues but I do have an interview on tuesday. So thats exciting. I did find out that Idaho does infact have in door toilets. My goodness I learned that the hard way...I made a huge mess.
I really do love it here. The air is clean, the beds are soft, and the company is amazing. It is a bit weird not having a job though. I don't much like it. But oh well.
Well goodbye for now. I miss everyone in Utah and its really cold here but that just means I get to put on more jackets!!! Miss you all!
3 comments:
I'm so glad that you are here. Even though you did make that mess....
Hi David! We miss you at the RA! I hope you are loving life in Idaho!
Bundy!!! How dumb that you're in Idaho and now I am in Washington until April. You better still be there when we get back. I love you crazy mess-making man.
Post a Comment