Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Utah

So its my last week in Utah and I'm kind of sad no one has said anything. OK except for the awesome people at work...but that's it. No good bye Hanz...or later Son...nothing. Its OK...I don't mind much.

But really this is my last week and its been a bit crazy. I cleaned out my car today so that I can pack up all my stuff Sunday and head for the hills. I'm all excited. My co workers threw me an awesome party where we ate a ton of pizza and I got heart burn like you wouldn't believe.

Its and end to an era. I've lived in Utah all of my life, except for my mission but I always knew that I would move back. But I'm super excited to start my life in Idaho, see all the cool things there.

From the beginning, my relationship with Katie has been an amazing ride. I've been able to live new things, to grow as a person, and to start a new life. I've always thought of me moving to Idaho as an amazing opportunity to try something new, to grow and to mature and I'm so excited for it!

So yes I know...I'm moving to Idaho. But its really not as lame as you think it is...yes I know...they got indoor plumbing last year but its going to be great. Its going to be great living near Katie, to wake up in the mourning and not see smog, and to not have to dread leaving the house because I'm going to get stuck in traffic. I'm excited to live there and to brave the bitter cold in a very suspiciously shaped state!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Remember how you are going to what was once described to me as the armpit of the United States of America. Good Luck and please do not join a cult out in the wilderness.

Katie Call said...

I am excited for you.

Katie Call said...
This comment has been removed by the author.