So this last weekend was great. Katie and I went to Logan and had a nice meal with her entire family, we chilled, we saw the new Bond movie (it was great) and we watched Jimmy win for the 3rd year in a row!!!!
So the weekend was great all up until stupid me had to get sick Sunday night and then puke my tiny little guts out. It was bad. So I chilled at home all day Monday trying not to die. I watched the complete second season of Arrested Development and it was great.
So far the rest of this week I've been tired and kind of sick. I don't know what it is. I've been dragging my feet and I just can't get going. Oh well. Jimmy won and thats all that matters oh...that and Wingers is doing all you can eat wings so if someone want to donate to the "Send David to Wingers so he can eat a lot of wings" fund that would be awesome.
Sorry all my posts lately have been super lame but I've been super lame these last few weeks so I just need to say sorry to my family and especially Katie...She puts up with so much.
4 comments:
Sorry you're sick, when you get your butt up to IF I'll take you and Matt to Wingers (we'll have a competition or something) Anyway, who is Jimmy???
If you had the same thing Russ did, I feel so bad for you! He still hasn't completely recovered. Have a good weekend!
Well too bad nascar is lame. Too bad Idaho is lame(except for your chicky). Too bad Utah is all stuck up and you are not good enough to stay so we are kicking you out!
I don't put up with alot...
Post a Comment