So yes, I am going to buy a Xbox 360. I know I know, its a little immature...but I don't care. I'm doing it. I found a good deal on Craig's list and I'm going to take a chance. Oh and I figured it was in the stairs when last night I found $80 in a watch box that I was going to throw away. That's actually a kind of cool inspirational story. I've never really thought of myself as someone who has cool experiences with small little voices but this was one. I know it was small and stupid but it feels good and I'm happy that I can recognize it for what it is. It also helped me realize that small little things like that happen to me all the time. Now I didn't ever intend my blog to become some religious platform but hey, once or twice won't hurt the Godless people that read my blog.
So last night in preparation for my purchase I set up my room so that I can play it right when I get home. I stole the DVD player from downstairs, moved a power strip so I could plug everything in and cleaned my room up a bit so that my gaming experience would be great...well that and Katie hasn't been to my house in like 3 months so I haven't cleaned it since she last came so I figured it would be a good reason to clean it since she is coming this weekend.
Oh and I bought my fist game last night too. Yup the whole reason I'm buying the Xbox is because Fable II came out Tuesday and I LOVED the first one so I decided to buy a Xbox and the game. So I went to the Best Buy because they price match and I found the game on Newegg for 6 dollars cheaper but I didn't want to wait for it to get to me in the mail. So I went there and found out that they don't price match with online stores. So I talked with a bunch of people until I found some one who would price match it for me so I bought the game for 6 dollars cheaper! I was so happy! So anyway as of 6 o'clock this afternoon I will be a proud owner or a Xbox 360!
3 comments:
Good luck with your Xbox purchase. I don't think it's an immature thing to do. You work hard, you have to play hard. See you next weekend.
Jill
P.S. I agree. Baja-ing in the Passat was an experience!
you are a dork...
Spiritual Experiences in Xbox - only you David, but I totally believe. Oh and Matt said it's fine - told ya so :) Have fun with your gal this weekend.
Post a Comment