Monday, October 20, 2008

Idaho

So I'm doing it. I'm moving to Idaho. Yup, I know what you all are thinking. Why? Well its because I want to be closer to Katie and I'm very tired of the driving back and forth and all that. So yup the day before thanksgiving I'm packing up all my stuff and I'm driving to Idaho with or without a job. I know I know...but I need to do something crazy at least once right? I'm terrified. So anyway I thought you all should know. I would appreciate all cash donations and any jobs that anyone wants to give me. I'm off to find a Xbox 360 so I can have a friend in Idaho when Katie isn't around.

5 comments:

Jill said...

I had to read this information on YOUR BLOG??! As your future sister-in-law you couldn't shoot me a text?!

We are happy to have you and hopefully can help with your terrified-ness. Good luck, see you soon!

valerie said...

so you want our money donations to really go to your purchase of an Xbox 360.. right??
John says to get a Wii instead.. and i would have to agree...

Bobbi Lee said...

I'm always looking for a nanny - or is it a manny? It think it's a fabulous idea to move up here (me living up here aside). Way to embrace your wild side! And good luck on the job front!

Erin said...

All of us at the RA feel that you are a major jerk. How dare you leave us for your fiance. Where are your priorities? Sincerely your work wife. (soon to be your ex-work wife when the divorce is final.)

Enigma said...

*Wipes tears away* You better come back and visit.