Saturday, October 11, 2008

Some Things About Me.

So I'm doing this post from my good buddy Dave's house. We're having a guy weekend again and they are all lazy bums and still asleep and I'm bored so I thought I would post some new stuff.

I hate the sound of windshield whippers when there isn't enough water to make them just pass over the windshield soundlessly. I'll drive blind before having to listen to that horrible sound.

I'm a lover not a fighter. I know most of you know this about me but its kind of a big thing. I don't get mad and when I do it a big explosion followed by a lot of remorse and apologizing.

If I feel sad chocolate milk usually changes my mood. I know its not healthy to have an emotional tie to food but there it is.

I love my meat rare. Now normally I'll tell people I like it because it tastes better or something like that but the real reason is this. I was once told that my mission president likes rare meat...so I decided I would to.

I have a few heroes in my life. I have a few people that I just idealize. Sometimes I'll start saying things that they say and I'll take their advice more readily than other peoples.

I have catch phrases, they are things that I'll say over and over again. Like "I'll kick you in the nuts" or"I hate (insert something) so much" or my favorite "Lets milk this pig". I don't know whats wrong with me but their just things I say.

I hate leaving messages. I hate it. I won't. I'm so worried about sounding like an idiot that I just won't do it. The only time I leave a message is if the person already knows that I'm an Idiot and I don't mind reminding them of that fact.

Oreo's are one of my favorite things in the world. If I don't control myself I'll eat an entire bag...box...plastic caring case of them. Oh and I had some fried oreo's at the fair...oh my goodness. AMAZING!

I'm really really self conscious, especially about my weight. I think people know this about me but who knows. I think about it and worry about it all the time. Its actually a twistedly funny thing. I get sad that I'm overweight...so like I said earlier...I drink chocolate milk to make me happy. Its a cycle that I need to figure out how to break.

I'm surprisingly fast for my size. I have a very large burst of speed that can catch people off guard, and if its down hill its even bigger.

I put the article "the" in front of a lot of words like "The Smiths" or "The David" things like that. I think its because they do it in Portuguese

I also cannot for the life of me remember how to spell Portuguese. Funny huh. I always leave out the last "u".

I bite my fingernail when I'm nervous.

OK so this has gone on way to long. So I'm done. I hope you guess like it. I thought that it was really funny. I actually had a really good time writing it. If there is anything else you want to know tell me. Or tell me things that surprised you. I'd love to hear from you!

6 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

Surprisingly, I knew most of those things about you...except the meat thing. That is really weird ya know...

Shelly said...

I totally agree with the windshield wiper thing. And fried Oreos... DISGUSTING! Sorry, dude.

Erin said...

The speed that you have is an amazing talent. I feel that you should run in the marathon. Run for the cure of the rabies.

Jill said...

Wow. I knew you liked Oreos, but I didn't know they were second only to Katie in your heart!

Katie Call said...

sometimes you really surprise me with what you're comfortable telling people. Haha! And the meat thing is a little weird!

Enigma said...

I love you man. Even your weird fried oreo fetish.