Monday, October 27, 2008

Fable II

I just beat Fable II. It was fun and I'm very glad that I played the game but come on. I was kind of hoping the game would last me longer than a week. I mean I didn't even play it that much. I think I could have beaten it in a day if I would have just stuck with the tasks and gone straight through. I sure did love playing it and I sure do hope that I'll enjoy it as much the second time around if I do indeed play it again. Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to do with myself now. Stupid Fable being so short.

5 comments:

valerie said...

maybe you should return your Xbox and get a real gaming system.

Jill said...

With an IQ as high as yours, do you really think there isn't a game you couldn't beat in a day or less?

Erin said...

Maybe you shouldjust pick better games!

Katie Call said...

Yay! Good job!

Katie Call said...

Also...you are cute!