




So Katie hasn't been to my house in a long time. I don't care, my house is a mess and I don't have to worry if she gets bored when we're in Idaho. So I had to think of tons of fun things to do this weekend so she wouldn't get bored. So we did.
Friday night we went to one of our favorite restaurants in Utah, La Costa. It was great. They recently changed locations to this really really nice place. It has a really cool atmosphere and this awesome guy walked around playing the guitar and singing, it was a magical evening.
Saturday was great too! We went to the Copper mine. For those of you who don't know...its huge, biggest in the world. We went and Katie just loved it. She spent a lot of time just looking at the huge trucks and trying to understand just how big the hole is. We then went into the gift shop where Katie met my work wife Erin and the both proceeded to make fun of me. I really didn't think that both of them would tease me like that but they did. After a quick nap we went to the Symphony. It was great. We went with my good buddy Dave and had a great time. We heard some good music and I felt better about myself afterwards. Then we went to Leatherby's for some tasty ice cream then it was straight to bed cause church was early and we where tired.
It was a great weekend here are some pictures of us at the mine.
3 comments:
In the first picture Katie does look like she is trying to comprehend how big it really is.........did you "borrow" another LaCosta glass for me?
It was a great weekend! And I told you that I NEVER get bored in Utah. We always have fun!
David, Did you really think you would not get teased. Thats all I do and it sound like thats what Katie does and so therefore I can see what you look for in wives. Even though we will be divorcing sooner than later. You will be served with the papers soon.
Post a Comment