Sunday, April 17, 2011

Disclaimer

David and I are moving. In 13 days. This move has been one of the most difficult things for me. Characteristically I am a very decisive person. In the past I have prided myself for making difficult decisions quickly with relatively good conclusions. Lately, this is not the case.

I cannot make a decision to save my life; simple choices like which city to store our property have become weeklong sessions of pro/con lists, polling of family members, and pure agony. What gives?

Anyway, don't be alarmed, dear friends, if you receive an email from me asking your advice on a subject that you see to be common sense. I seem to be out of that stuff at the moment.

6 comments:

Sara said...

girl. i'll talk you into moving. crazy moves is my speciality.

David said...

We made some good decisions this weekend

j2 said...

Just don't stack you stuff clear up to the ceiling!! Plastic containers don't hold that much weight!!! From the voice of experience!!!

Jill said...

You? Decisive? Which side of the bed are you sleeping on nowadays, hmmm?

Bobbi Lee said...

I'm excited for you guys! Take a deep breath and just go for it! I'm a firm believer that sometimes we do things for reasons we don't know, but someday it will be clear to us. Good luck with everything!

Jane said...

I'm excited for you, too. But, mostly, I am excited you will be closer!