I know that my worst blogs are about things that I like but I just wanted to say how much I have loved the weather recently and most of all I have loved the cloud cover. The best part of the cloud cover is that it covers the tops of the mountains and it just looks awesome. So huzzah for cloud cover, rain and living so close to the Wasatch Mountains!
3 comments:
Not only do I agree with you on the cloud-covering-the-mountains thing, but you don't have a "worst" blog. I'm just happy when you update!
Uh, I just have no comment on that entire post. You are odd. Very odd.
Huzzah for Mountains! Huzzah for Snow! I do love that Utah- its soooo pretty! Are there still leaves on the ground? I say you should go rake them up and just jump in them all day long. Just an idea...
Post a Comment