First off I got a book from that library that I'm really excited about. Its just about the biggest book I have ever tried to read. Its called "The Way of Kings" is by my new favorite author Brandon Sanderson. I've become such a fan I actually subscribed to get his tweets...I know...I'm just trying it out to see if I like it. Sanderson is a fantasy author and if you didn't know he picked up the "Wheel of Time" books after the author Robert Jordan died. I've enjoyed it so far. I haven't gotten that far into it.
In other news the Idaho State Fair was this last weekend and it was a lot of fun. Katie and I didn't get to do everything that we wanted to do but we were able to get a bunch of Dragon's Ears and we were able to spend a lot of time with her family. We forgot the camera so sorry there are no pictures. But if we did have a camera I would have taken a picture of Katie going to town on a Turkey Leg...it was awesome...and delicious. Katie let me eat most of it. It seems to me that when I'm in Idaho I have the tendency to eat a lot more than normal. As most of you know I eat a lot normally but when I get to Idaho I just seem to want to eat and eat and eat. Its really embarrassing.
Thats just about it. We're excited about this coming weekend because Katie's brother and his wife are coming to visit and we're going to Tucano's! Its a Brasilian BBQ and it is super fantastic. I try to go there or one of the others in Salt Lake as often as possible. I haven't decided if I'm going to get a Brasilian lemonade yet...but if I do its going to be pineapple or maybe just regular...who knows. All I know is that I'm going to eat a lot of meat.

3 comments:
I'm so sad I missed the fair. Pure deliciousness. At least my redneck fair is coming up soon - you'd really enjoy that one! Go for the pineapple lemonade cuz it just sounds amazing to me. All this talk about food has made me hungry. Thanks a lot :)
I too, wish I had a picture of Katie eating that turkey leg....why didn't we take one with any of our phones?
Jill...you did take a picture of the "leg" with your phone! The fair food was awesome!!
Post a Comment