Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend

I have a few minutes so I thought that I would write a little bit about our weekend.

We started Friday off like I said, with me coming back from Dallas and eating Mexican food. After dinner we got a movie from Redbox and went home. We decided that because we got the movie that it would be a lot of fun to do a "camp out" That is when we take our bed from out of our room and put it in the middle of the living room. Its a lot of fun and we hadn't done it in a while.

After we hauled the heavy bed to the living room we watched the movie and fell asleep. The next morning I surprised myself by sleeping in until 8:30. That never happens anymore. We get up so early during the week that sleeping in to us is sleeping until 7. Katie woke up at 6 like is usual for her and so she had to deal with me snoring until 8:30.

We then hung around the house until 12 and then we went and got new glasses. Well I just got new glasses, Katie just got her eyes looked at.

After spending a lot more money than we expected too on glasses we went home and got ready to go to a wedding reception for a friend of mine. She had it at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and it was fantastic. The food was good and the view was beautiful.

We then walked around temple square and got stopped by a bunch of sister missionaries and had nice discussions with them.

Sunday was really nice. Church went well and after we had a great bbq with some people in our ward.

It was a crazy weekend but it was a lot of fun. We got to go and do a lot. It wasn't really restful but that is ok. We had a lot of fun and a lot of fun memories.

3 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

Beds in the living room?? Reminds me of couches on the front lawn...

Jill said...

Sounds like a nice weekend! I love the frequently updated blog, too.

Sara said...

Doh!

Where is the new post?