The new year has started and with it a new semester. I have not yet decided if i like my classes or not, only time will tell. It seems like every single class I am taking has some sort of huge group project. I happen to hate group projects but everything is working out so far.
I haven't been blogging at all and I am sorry for that. Things have been kind of boring in my life. Katie has been rocking it up at the daycare, she is working full time and is amazing.
We opened up a joint checking account or rather 3, I really don't know how that happened. The banker talked fast and did things basically without asking permission. We went in to add Katie's name to my checking account and to deposit a check. We left with 3 checking accounts and a credit card. I know! Bankers are trixy!
The fish and frog are doing well. The frog was making the horrible noise for a while but it has stopped and that make us happy.
I'll try to post more often. I am sorry about those few of you who check my blog still. I will try to make it worth your while.
2 comments:
Was this for my benefit? Ah, thanks for updating little old me! Hope school goes ok - give Katie my bestest. Can't wait to see you guys again!
I hate group projects, too. Just give me my work, let me do it, and leave me alone...
Post a Comment