Monday, August 10, 2009

Wedding bells are nigh at hand!


It is officially one month since I last posted something, anything so I thought it would be a good chance to catch everyone up on whats going on. We are no longer going to be living with my Aunt Barbra, some things happened, people got mad, people cried, and I hope people will start moving on. The whole situation is kind of a black dot in an other wise amazing time in my life. I'm totally getting married this week and I am super excited! We're getting married and going on our honeymoon to Bear Lake! Its going to be super awesome filled with adventure, swimming, and other things (I'm totally blushing right now).

With regards to our living arrangements we have found a place that I am going to go see later tonight that we are pretty excited about. There have been a few people telling me its not the best part of town so we will have to keep our eyes open and our doors locked if we do move there. But the house is so cute and its right next to a Mexican restaurant and bakery and we are totally excited about that because we love Mexican food!

I hope to see you all at our reception! Its going to be a rocking good time! The one in So Jo is going to have 2 types of chocolate fountains and a caramel fountain too!

Check out some of our pics at http://picasaweb.google.com/zcamero/HanzAndKatieFormals#

4 comments:

Jill said...

I hope the house works out, too. It looked cute! Thanks for updating your blog, I was getting bored! See you Friday!

Shelly said...

Caramel? Did someone say caramel? Dude, I am so there.

KColton said...

CONGRATS! Sorry we are going to miss it!

Bobbi Lee said...

So excited for you - and I can't wait to see all the pictures. Just fyi I never did get an invite...hmmm, you should definitely still send one my way. Congrats!!!