Friday, July 10, 2009

Thursdays

I think that Thursdays to me are like Mondays to Garfield...I hate them. Nothing cool ever happens on a Thursday. This last Thursday was a perfect of example of why I hate Thursdays. So first off I always seem to miss Katie the most on Thursdays, I call it my Thursday slump and I was worse because Katie is at stupid girls camp. I also woke up feeling crazy sick but i still ha to go to class so I got out of bed at 6 so I could catch the bus to get to class on time. After class I hopped online to see if anyone had left a comment on my latest article for the school newspaper. Someone had...except he did not like it at all. He said that my article was at best "uninformative and misleading." I am not known for my ability to take criticism well so that totally made my day worse. I then went to a staff meeting where they specifically used my other article, that I wrote for the newspaper this week, in numerous examples of what not to do when writing a newspaper article. They where just trying to help us write better articles but still it didn't make my day better. I went back to the library and work was fine, I then returned home with my stomach feeling all yucky and I went to the store to buy some chocolate and Mt. dew to see if that would help. It of course did but then when I heated up my soup for dinner it just tasted awful. Now normally I love clam chowder but this was the worst clam chowder ever. So I got rid of it and opened another can of soup that I knew I liked. It tasted awful too. It was just a rough day yesterday. I really shouldn't complain over my blog but I just needed to get it all off of my chest. Today has been great so far and I'm really excited to go to So Jo and play some BANG!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Sorry about the bad reviews on your article--you write with a pseudo name, right? The good news is tomorrow's Friday, and only a little over a month before you'll have Katie with you...............F O R E V E R !!!

Bevtartly said...

Poor David. I am sorry. :(

Bobbi Lee said...

You're right, Thursday's suck eggs. Glad Friday was looking better for you!