Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Newspaper and other stuff

So I'm sorry that I haven't posted something in such a long time its just that I'm so busy and I don't have the internet at home so it makes it hard to post and I'm sorry. So for those of you who know I'm writing for the school newspaper and it just so happens that I finnished my first article yesterday, I sent it to my sister Sarah to edit, she sent it back to me and I sent it in to my other editor today. I'm pretty excited about the article. My good buddy Dave helped me with the idea. Its a great little article about the Kindle DX. I've been worrying a lot about what the heck I should write about and then Dave said something about the Kindle and we talked for a little bit about it and boom there was my idea.

So my crazy Aunt Barbra is gone for the next 2 days and I'm excited about that because there won't be anyone calling down the stairs telling me the Basketball game is on or that womens softball is on. I'm totally cool with her calling down if she needs help on something but womens softball does not interest me and I refuse to watch it. So I'm going to live it up for the next couple of days just drinking in the silence.

Oh!!!! Katie turned me on to this cool show, its the late late night show with Craig Ferguson!!! Its so funny and so great I love it! I can't stay up that late to watch it but I watch it the next day online and its great! You should check it out...so thats just about it. Its been pretty boring here on my end...just the same old same old. OH my birthday is this month so yeah for me!!!

3 comments:

Katie Call said...

She's not crazy...just eccentric. And I'm glad you like Craig because he'll be in our lives for a very long time.
P.S. "What's with the cup?"

Katie Call said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

I have been researching the Kindle myself....it's awfully handy, but so is carrying a paperback around in my purse. Good choice to write about!