
Ok so I didn't cry at all this last weekend but I wanted to. Yes, with joy! Because I received the greatest present ever, meat! Yes I received a cooler full of what can only be described as exotic meat! I was like a kid that just busted open a pinata full of candy while I looked at the different kinds of meat my lovely fiancee had procured for me. There was elk which is great!, emu!, alligator!, ostrich! and the greatest of all kangaroo! I know! Its like the greatest thing ever! Right now in the basement of my crazy Aunt Barbra I have a treasure trove and tasty meat that I just can't wait to try! I mean kangaroo! How freaking awesome is that? Who reading this blog has ever eaten Kangaroo? I bet no one! I'm just so excited for the chance to fire up the grill and cook myself up a big old hunk of Kangaroo!
3 comments:
Yes, all the exotic meat is great, and your fiancee is lovely.....but the faces she made while she was packing the meat in the cooler? Not so lovely! She's got lots of love for you, man.
Well now that you mention it...no, no, I still haven't eaten kangeroo. Yup, Katie is the coolest! Thanks for being willing to visit me - I'll just settle for the blogging world.
I'm so glad you liked it! I was excited to give it to you.
Post a Comment