
I hate construction. Yup I've been back in South Jordan for like 3 weeks and I'm already tired of it. I hate that I have no idea how the heck I can get to my house. For 2 days now the main entrance to my street has been closed but its not closed all day. Sometimes it will be open and sometimes it will be closed. Other times it will be open but a hug dump truck and a tractor will be right in the middle of the road and I can't get by. So I've decided that I'm going to move to a land where there is no construction, high speed internet, the national color is orange, and a brand new computer every year! Oh and a place where its not hard to find Moose. Every grocery store has it just in case you want to try it.
3 comments:
Thanks for updating your blog....the moose is much easier to look at......
haha, well ok then. and ya, the construction is sojo totally sucks. hope to cya soon!
I like this place! I'd move tommorrow.
Post a Comment