Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Help Me! And a Funny Story!

Ok so I can't think of anything to blog about right now. I have a few things I'm thinking about but I need some time to let the ideas to soak in. So I think that I'm just going to ask you guys a question for this post and I really need everyone to comment. I know its not as funny as my period post but I really don't think I'll have another post that is that funny. So here is the question. Should I go into public relations? I've been lost for the last couple of months and I really need to figure out what I'm going to do with my life.

Oh and something funny that happend this week. (This part isn't funny) I was at Katie's Grandfather's funeral (ok now for the funny part) and Katie introduced me to all of her family that I haven't met yet. We arrived to one of her aunts and I said my name and she didn't hear my last name so Katie said "its Bundy...like the serial killer" and then they asked me what I was doing and where I was working. I said I was going to nursing school but then I decided that I didn't want to do that anymore and Katie said "yeah he couldn't pass anatomy". Needless to say everyone that has heard this story has thought it very funny except for me. (I love you Katie and I think its funny too...It just took me a while.)(And hey! You wont have to deal with the whole Bundy is the same last name as a serial killer thing!)

4 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

That is pretty dang funny my friend. I'm really liking Katie more and more. I think Public Relations would be a very interesting job. You're great with people, so I don't think that would ever be a problem. However, you'd have to be willing to do a LOT of socializing and be very detail oriented. You'd definitely meet some pretty cool people. I think you will do great at whatever you decide to do :)

Erin said...

That sounds fabulous. Do whatever your heart desires.

Katie Call said...

I'm sorry. She's a very scary woman.

valerie said...

I in my infinite wisdom have my own take on what you should do. I've known you for a long time, but I haven't been there much since I died last year - so some things could be different. I don't think you would enjoy Public Relations. (By all means take a class or two to find out.) I think that you would enjoy a job working with people, but not one where dealing with people is your primary responsibility.

This is John not Valerie - though she approved the message.