I've lived in the same house almost since I can remember and because of that I think that I'm kind of an expert at getting to my house but since the construction has started I'm getting lost.
Usually I look for the trees or fences when I'm getting close to my house but since they started to get ready to widen the road near my house...they tore everything down and now I don't know when to turn.
I know that's kind of lame but HEY! Don't judge me. I'm used to the way things used to look and now things look different I get lost. So anyway I'm mad that I can't find my house...stupid construction.
5 comments:
I apologize for the blanket statement that more comments are needed. You certainly comment often, frequently, and promptly. You are my favorite almost-brother-in-law. I will have cookies for you on Monday.
I hate construction too. And I hate construction workers who stand there like they're all high and mighty, when really, how freakin' hard is it to hold a sign. Geez. I feel your pain.
David i must say you are quite funny.
Haha! That's funny. You know what you need to do? Tie balloons and a neon sign that says "turn here, David". I think that would help.
Orange and blue do not go together! They are ugly.
Post a Comment