Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What Should I Do Now...

I would love to hear from you all with Ideas on what the Heck I should do with my life. I got a C- on my anatomy class and I am no longer going to go into the field of medicine. After the 3rd time not passing the class I think its a sign that I'm not cut out for it. Well let me know...I would really really really appreciate some ideas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we should run away together...to Madagascar to live witht the natives...and change our names to Boyd and Quendall...and make a living doing shows of shadow puppets for the children of the villages...they will think we are magical and they will make us Gods! MMM-Ha!(that's my evil laugh). What do you think?

Jill said...

Or you could become and song and dance show Off Broadway at night and clean pigeon poo poo off the sidewalks during the day.......

Anonymous said...

I'm a little nervous. Between the fun you had on your mancation and your ideas of what to do with your life from here on, I have come to a conclusion. . . we have to come up with some amazing activities to keep you coming to Idaho!!!
Jane