Thursday, August 14, 2008

Heroine

There are a few things in my life that are like heroine to me. I decided to make a list and tell you all what they are and why they have this power over me.

1. I recently played a game that every time I play it I can't put it down. I just want to play it all the time...and I do. I am of course talking about Harvest Moon. The game is really stupid. Its a farming game...and yet I'll spend hours playing the game.

2. Mountain Dew. Some of you know that I stopped drinking Mountain Dew about a year ago. But I love the stuff. My first memory in life is of me drinking Mt. Dew from my Dad's green holiday mug. I loved it. I recently drank some at Katie's brother's wedding and I've wanted to drink it ever since...the stuff is amazing. Just so you all know I haven't had any...but I've thought about it a lot.

3. TV. If I start watching the stupid thing...its hard to pull me away from it. I normally don't watch it for that single reason. I don't care if anything is on...I'll just watch. Especially shows like South Park or the Simpsons.

4. Words like Wh**e or Ball*. Its funny, I've never said a conventional swear word in English in my life...but I'll say those words and swear words in Portuguse without batting an eye...I don't know why...and if I say one of those words once...I'll be saying them all week...some times even longer.

Of course there are other things but I really don't think you guys need to hear about all of them. I think this is one of the reasons I always shyed away from habbit forming substances...I just get addicted really easily. So what's like heroine to you? What do you love that you know you shouldn't? I'd love to hear from you.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Apple Beer ...um.. i need to go..somewhere...

Jill said...

Books....chocolate.....Diet Pepsi...peace and quiet......

Enigma said...

Video Games, movies.....

Katie Call said...

Diet pepsi...personal space...and my stupid blanket...