Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bear Lake

OK so here is the short and sweet of our trip to Bear Lake. I have already done this post once and I really dont want to do it again but because blogging is such a time honored event I will not let my faithful blog readers down...both of you.

We went to Bear Lake again this summer to chill and enjoy the awesomeness of it. When we drove through Logan my mom yelled at all the freshman that had crowded the streets to show her their A. I can only assume she meant the A on their t-shirts and not something else.

We got to the cabin and Katie and I enjoyed the amazing site of the Milky way.

Saturday was awesome. We went to Paris...Idaho and looked at the cool Tabernacle that they have there. We then drove around and looked at cool old buildings and houses.

When we returned to Garden City we got super great shakes.

Sunday we chilled and walked around Garden City.

On the return trip we stopped in Logan to see Kathleen's and Jonathan's new apartments. Those spoiled rotten kids have amazing apartments. Kathleen has her own room and her own bathroom and Jonathan is staying in a condo that one of his buddies parents bought so he is living it up in a really big really new condo.

I hope this one works because if it doesnt no one will ever know about the amazing trip we took

5 comments:

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

It's 12:45am and I am still waiting for your blog entry......

Anonymous said...

It was a great weekend! Thanks for inviting me and then having me drag you to all these weird 'historical sites'! Your the best.

Jill said...

Of course you will be able to read my blog. I automatically put everyone who DOES comment on the list!

Bobbi Lee said...

Sounds like you had a totally sweet time. Come see me anytime you're up for another "freaking awesome" trip!