We are beginning to hear back from the law schools we applied to. To be honest, it's a teensy bit exciting with a heaping amount of overwhelming. I will often ask David where he thinks we will be a year from now. The answer is usually different every time I ask. We often disagree where we want to go. But ultimately it's up to David and where he feels most comfortable. I'm just along for the adventure and to cook. I have made a list of PROS and CONS for each location. Weather, airfare, and size of the town make up the priorities on my list while David's are like rankings, scholarships, and internships. I'll let him worry about that stuff. Anyways, here's the list of school we are considering!
- University of Idaho - Moscow, Idaho
- Willamette University -Salem, Oregon
- West Virgina University - Morgantown, West Virgina
- Texas Tech University - Lubbuck, Texas
- Michigan State University - East Lansing , Michigan
- Ave Maria University - Naples, Florida
- St. Louis University - St. Louis, Missouri
- There were some other "safety" schools but I don't remember them

So there you have it. Look at the list and give cast your vote. Think about where you would like to vacation. Let us know! We will anxiously be waiting for your opinion!
2 comments:
Willamete in Oregon!!!!!
I vote for Oregon, too! Or maybe Florida. But mostly Oregon!
Post a Comment