I felt bloggy today so I decided to blog something. Katie and I actually had a really exciting adventure last Sunday night. We went out for a quick walk only to discover that our neighborhood had been invaded by about a million ravens. It was facinating to watch them fly around. They even flew over us a couple of times. We hadn't decided if they were going to murder us Alfred Hitchcock style so we were a little nervous. We didn't actually die but Katie almost got pooped on.
Speaking of bird poop the next morning the cars across the street were covered in it.
In other news Katie is rocking it at school still. She is still set to graduate in March. It seems like every weeks she is starting a new class.
I am still looking for full time work. Its pretty lame looking, I hate filling out employment history. I've been applying for a lot of government jobs and they require employment history going back 10 years. So for me all the way back to High School.
That's it for updates and now for something you actually want to read
Some interesting facts about Ravens:
People say that as long as the Tower of Ravens has ravens present on its grounds England will never fall to a foreign power, they keep raven's with their wings clipped on the premisis.
Ravens mate for life
A flock of ravens are called an Unkindness or Conspiracy
They are black

1 comment:
Ha ha ha ha! Your post made me laugh! Good luck with the job hunt and dodging raven poop.
Post a Comment