If you haven't already seen on facebook or talked with me recently I graduated on Friday. It was a great time. Earlier this week I stumbled through all of my finals. We're kind of worried that I won't pass one of my classes. Katie's mother and father came early on Thursday and we spent the evening with them. We went to the Maddox where we had some great food and great time. Friday morning we went to one of our favorite places in Ogden, Dee's, to have breakfast. After breakfast we separated to do a little shopping before graduation. Katie and her mom went shopping some some stuff and Ben and I went to Smith and Edwards. We had a great time looking at all of the cool stuff and we thought about getting a bear trap to put in front of our apartment door. (our landlord has had some problems with the Ogden zoning people, they told him that he couldn't have doors with locks on them if they were going to be zoned as the same apartment) (Its confusing, lets just say our landlord doesn't want his house to be a duplex and not a triplex)(this also means we don't have a lock on our door anymore)(there is a lock on the door to the outside but not one into our actual apartment)(that was a long confusing story) We didn't buy the bear trap but we did make it home on time. Katie and Jane told us a hundred times that we were supposed to be home before 12 so that I could get ready. We made it home with time to spare but Katie and Jane didn't. Graduation was nice, it didn't take too long and I'm really glad I let Katie talk me into doing it.
After graduation my Mother, Sister, Good Buddy Dave, Katie and I went to Ruby River where we ate some awesome steaks. We then went home played some Wii and we were in bed by 10.
Today we went to down town Salt Lake and we almost killed some people. It was so crowded that Katie and I almost wen't postal. While we were there (and we were there for 30 min, we couldn't handle the crowds at temple square) 3, yes 3 people got engaged.
It was a crazy day but it was fun, we saw a Mazarati and got caramel apples.
Here are pictures.
 |
| Us riding the train |
 |
| Me being a little irreverent |
 |
| You can kind of tell we are getting sick of the crowds |
 |
| We watched 3 couples get engaged right from this spot |
 |
| Katie is at the end of the water tunnel. Isn't she cute? |
2 comments:
This weekend was so crazy awesome! I'm so proud of you! Here's to the future. Cheers!
You know, that arch fountain would be the perfect place to propose to someone you've been dating for THREE WHOLE WEEKS.
Post a Comment