Thursday, November 4, 2010

Observation

I kind of thought with Katie and I posting that the blog would get a little bit more activity...I guess not.  School has gotten insane for the both of us.  I'm on the final stretch and its a lot more difficult than I thought it would be.  Kaite left her job at the mall so that she could put more hours into school each week.  She is getting though her classes really quickly.

Something really funny (or if you ask Katie annoying) has happened to us.  The entire ward thinks that we are moving to Oregon.  She mentioned that we were looking at maybe moving to Oregon after we graduate and that I have a friend that might be able to get me a job there.  Well that story snowballed into people thinking that I had gotten the job and that we were moving out really soon.  Every person we talk to it seems ask us when we are moving and what I will be doing there.  A few people even thought that they knew what job I had gotten and started asking me questions about the job.  Rumors are funny.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Ha ha! Heaven help you if a pregnancy rumor gets started!

valerie said...

But remember awesome people come from Oregon.. :) and it truly is the greatest place on earth (not Disney land)

Katie Call said...

It was really annoying! I don't like people in my bizness.

Bobbi Lee said...

I thought it was new jersey.... Hmmmmm.....
JK :) Stupid people. Don't they know there would have been an announcement on your blog???

Sara said...

Aww! At least it was your fake business. You should start more fake business rumors about yourself just for fun- lady gaga does it and people LOVE it. Who knows- you could be the next Lady Gaga guys.