Katie and Me in the car!
Me riding the tree...It was awesome
Katie getting fresh with the tree
Dave and Paul Trying to act cool (and not succeeding)
All of us next to a tree that fell I of course had to stand on top of the tree (Sarah took the picture)
We tried to build a sand castle in the middle of the lake. Obviously we succeeded.
All of us next to a tree that is a million years old (give or take a few years.) Katie also got fresh with this tree.







3 comments:
This isn't JIll. . . this is Jane. I don't have your blog bookmarked! Love the pictures. Fall is an amazing season. Bear Lake is a great place to be when Fall hits!
A couple questions: Were you high at Bear Lake? Are you aware you married a tree-hugger? Finally, are you aware "loving nature" is not a literal term?
I'm going to crush your childhood here. But that tree isn't a million years old. Or even 2500 years old. It's 5 trees that got all bunched together and they're only like 500 years old each.
Post a Comment