First, I laughed. Then I did, indeed, get a little creeped out.
If I didn't know what a teddy bear you are I would tell my kids to stay away. Hahaha. Katie is a good sport!
I think a caption which reads "Have you seen this man? He is wanted on charges of creepiness" should be under the pictures. But don't worry everyone, he did shave promptly after the pictures were taken.
Looks better than mine did at your wedding. Also, sorry for having a mustache at your wedding.
there are basically no words...well, one word. and it is "awesome."
Post a Comment
6 comments:
First, I laughed. Then I did, indeed, get a little creeped out.
If I didn't know what a teddy bear you are I would tell my kids to stay away. Hahaha. Katie is a good sport!
I think a caption which reads "Have you seen this man? He is wanted on charges of creepiness" should be under the pictures. But don't worry everyone, he did shave promptly after the pictures were taken.
Looks better than mine did at your wedding. Also, sorry for having a mustache at your wedding.
there are basically no words...well, one word. and it is "awesome."
there are basically no words...well, one word. and it is "awesome."
Post a Comment