Tuesday, February 17, 2009

10 Reasons I Love Idaho

Ok so I guess that some people have gotten the impression that I do not like Idaho so I decided to write a list with 10 reasons why I love Idaho

10. Traffic-its great!!! I don't have to battle through traffic to going 5 blocks just to go to the Harmons down the street

9. The snow- I love how pretty the snow is here. I love the fact that you can always find a beautiful field with beautifully white snow.

8. The people- People here are so nice its great how awesome to have a stranger say hello on the street.

7. How small it is- I like that it only take 3 min and I'm surrounded by fields

6. How its small it is but there is still every type of store I need and want

5. I don't have the internet- I know I know, I complain about it from time to time but I really like it. I'm not dependent on checking my facebook or email everyday. Its really nice to not worry about having to always being on the internet.

4. No cable- I love that I don't spend all day watching tv and I love the fact that I've learned that I don't need to have cable or anything.

3. I was going to try and make a positive spin on my job but I couldn't, its the only thing I don't like.

2. I love Katie's family- I really love the chance that I've had to live with Katie's family, its been great that I've been able to learn more about them and I sure do hope they don't think less of me after this chance that they have had to learn more about me.

1. Kaite- The best part of Idaho is that Katie is here. I love being near her. I was so unhappy that I was so far away from her. I'm so much happier here. Its just a great feeling being able to see her everyday.

So there you go. I don't like Utah more. I don't want to move back. I'm super happy here and I'm so so so happy for this great opportunity to live in Idaho. I've learned so much about Idaho and I'm proud to say that I've lived here.

5 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

Yay for Idaho!!!

Erin said...

Boo for Idaho. From the RA

Erin said...

Ummm hello. How dare ye speaketh this way. I don't even know you anymore.
I am crying right now. Ever since you divorced me, it has been Idaho this and Idaho that. I am still crying.
Sincerely, Your ex-work wife.

Katie Call said...

Haha! I love the list!

Jill said...

Yep, Idaho is definitely God's country.