jealous - warmer weather - even if it is only by a few degrees. rock on!
Great Job Hanz. You're still my Hero!
I guess I am excited also. Except I kinda like living in sin with my parents in the same house....Haha! Congrates!
Congrats! Idaho (and Katie) will miss you!
Congrats buddy! It'll be good to have you back!
Why do you never blog??? The RA is wondering if you are still alive.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
jealous - warmer weather - even if it is only by a few degrees. rock on!
Great Job Hanz. You're still my Hero!
I guess I am excited also. Except I kinda like living in sin with my parents in the same house....Haha! Congrates!
Congrats! Idaho (and Katie) will miss you!
Congrats buddy! It'll be good to have you back!
Why do you never blog??? The RA is wondering if you are still alive.
Post a Comment