I'm the worst blogger in the world. Not that very many people read my blog but still. Worst ever. So whats new with everyone? I feel like I don't know whats going on with everyone in Utah. Well thats because I don't but still. Maybe people should call me. I know that I don't call you but thats because I'm afraid that I'm going to be all clingy and weird but I promise I won't think of you like that.
Oh so I got a job. Yeah its pretty cool. Its for DirectTV. Its cool. I'm doing tech support so I like the stuff. Its not that bad of a job and I have made some cool friends. So anyway give me a call. I miss you all. I hope you all are having tons of fun!
6 comments:
Ya you're so weird and clingy - I mean, seriously, stop coming over to my house! haha. Congrats on the job -- Welcome to Idaho!
Congratulations on the job! Can you get me some free TV know?
Question: where do you live?
I think I even call you less...
Congrats on the job! You need to come to Utah again.
Post a Comment