Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Snow

Just so you all know before hand, I've been as Katie likes to say "fussy" all day today so I think that is what is feeding this fire.

I hate the snow. Yup, hate it. I like it on Christmas day and when I have hot chocolate, some one to cuddle with, and I don't have to drive in it.

Reasons I hate the snow

1. It kills people: Yes it does, frostbite to the brain, slipping and falling and dieing, car accidents. Snow kills

2. Its cold: Touch it, does your finger get cold? Does it have frostbite yet? Yeah...Its cold.

3. Its not pretty!: I only think its pretty when no one has walked on it or driven over it or
anything, but some one always does...and that makes it ugly. I yell at my family every year not to walk on the front lawn but some one always does and it always make me mad.

4. Some how it makes every single driver in Utah stupider: Yes, every time it snows it seems like everyone in Utah has never ever seen snow before. Its like they are from Manaus and moved to Utah and never heard of or seen the white, cold, killing stuff that is coming from the sky.

5. It kills flowers: I forgot to mention it. I like flowers

6. It makes my feet wet: I don't like that, it makes me mad.

7. Hitler liked snow: I'm pretty sure I read that in "Mein Kompf"

Please tell me why you hate snow too.

7 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

I agree with you 100% on all of those reasons! I also hate snow because when the plows come they just shove all of it back onto your driveway you just shoveled. It's dirty - making everything from your floors to your cars harder to clean. And the top of my list, it means I'm spending the next seven months of my life hating the snow!

Jill said...

Wow, you are fussy! I can't help you out, though, I LOVE the snow. I love snowball fights, snowmobiling, quiet, bright nights with snow falling, and snow forts. Sorry, bud, you're on your own with this one!

P.S. I didn't know Utah drivers could get any stupider.....:-)

Katie Call said...

I hate snow because it makes you fussy. Then we have to drive in the snow to the store to buy you Oreos or chocolate milk so you can be happy. But driving in the snow makes you more fussy. It's just a sad sad circle.

Erin said...

Utah drivers are not that bad. Remember that time you almost died in Rexburg!
I guess the Stupid drivers are the ones from Idaho!!
Sincerely, Your work wife.

Jill said...

Except the drivers that almost killed you in Rexburg weren't from Idaho.........they were students from other states.....

Erin said...

JUDGER

Tyson and Lindsee Torgerson said...

I agree with you! I hate the snow so bad! Number 1, it is too cold, and number 2, because it is a pain. But I do like it on Christmas Day Only